One reader wrote: “The lightning hit my house, blew the electricity…very frightening!” Another reader wrote: “Worse in Durban, more than 10 years ago. This is the worst one I’ve experienced since then”. Riana wrote: “On the hil in Makou, will have to check all tomorrow but TV got some damage and looks like plug is fried where the flames/sparks came out. Do not want to relive that again, got 2 year old toddler”.
Pieter Cloete from Look4it Knysna and some readers were out and about and took some magnificent photos in Knysna:
View images HERE.
- Look4It - Knysna