Sunday 21 October 2012

Images: Severe Hailstorm lashes parts of Gauteng (20 October 2012 ) Part 3


Steph skryf: Hael korrels in Boksburg


_Gwynnevere writes: Was so frightened! Caught in #hailstorm and my windscreen shattered in front of me.


Andrew Raath writes: An innocent car falling victim to the massive hail.


Donovan Kyle writes: Hail in Alberton the size of tennis balls !!!!!


Carin writes: We had lots of damage in our complex

Venessa v Biljon writes: My car's windscreen

Darren Struwig writes: One hail stone... I was not exaggerating.


Sampie Bloem writes: VerwoerdPark Alberton....scary stuff!!!!!!

Lady Mbele writes: In Midrand this hail broke my window.


April Roseweir writes: Look at the size of the hail that did so much damage to my house today, broken windows, roof and cars!


Many thanks to all those tweeps who send in reports, photos, observations regarding the severe hailstorm that hit parts of Gauteng on the 20 October 2012. Highly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment